Enjoy, explore and embrace the tranquility of the Retreat Center at Cedar Valley. You will find many options for your group event, or for a personal retreat while visiting our Cedar Valley campus.
- 24 overnight guest rooms, each with private bath, accommodating 35 guests in our main lodge.
- Onsite amenities include spa services and an office location for the Center for Life & Loss Integration with grief counselor Judith Koeppl. For details or to schedule an appointment, please call 262.629.9202.
- Three spacious conference rooms with full A/V available and flexible meeting space for groups up to 100. Our A/V rates are extremely reasonable!
- Additional meeting/workspace in our beautiful Open Wings Art Studio with new bathroom and flooring!
- 100 beautiful acres with winding trails, swimming pond, an outdoor labyrinth and chapel for year-round enjoyment. Our farm animals lend to the pastoral setting!
- Country-styled dining room offers delicious homemade breakfasts, lunches and dinners – all included in our overnight rates! We also provide snacks and picnic lunches to enjoy on the trails, and we host outdoor barbeques.
- Authentic, well-appointed log home sleeps up to 15.
- We can help you plan your personal or spiritual retreat, event or conference, and even help supply volunteers for not-for-profit programming (ample notice required).
What our guests say about their experience
This has been a life-changing weekend for me! What an incredible experience! I was so blessed by the massage I was given; the dining staff made incredible meals and everyone was so gracious, the beautiful grounds … all of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for having this wonderful place for me to come to. I will come back … often. I (didn’t) want to leave the peace and serenity I felt as a result of being here. When I arrived on Friday I was so stressed out and anxious. Bless you for what you have created here.Susan D. - personal retreat guest
I received your invitation to the three-day class in January. Oh how I wish, I wish I could attend. I LOVED the class my friend and I attended for acrylics. I liked the teacher very much. Though acrylics were new to me, I enjoyed it, and look forward to taking a watercolor class at Cedar Valley. I hope the same teacher might instruct, but judging by the high quality of teacher for the acrylics class, I’m sure whoever you have will be as exceptional. I thought the lunch provided was outstanding. The whole day was so pleasant. Even the overnight aspect of the upcoming class is really appealing to me. Please keep me on your mailing list. I’m sure I’ll be back to Cedar Valley in the near future.Cedar Valley art student via email
I just want to take this time to let you know how much I enjoyed the Women’s Retreat. At this time in my life, it was a catalyst to opening a path for me to go and explore further. Everyone was so warm and giving. Your thoughtfulness, insight and genuine loving Spirit was evident all weekend. Thank you for being you and sharing with us.Carolyn
Your gracious hospitality and services provided to our group by your staff during our recent negotiation meetings is greatly appreciated. Everything was provided just as we requested and done very graciously.The representatives of Midas International, Hartford
The retreat gave me time to focus on myself in a very relaxed setting. The serenity I felt was awesome - the first time I felt that way.
Cedar Valley is a tremendous blessing in my life. It offers 100 gorgeous Kettle Moraine acres with woods, pond, wildlife; a comfortable, lovely & and welcoming and hospitable staff. I’m so grateful for Cedar Valley. It gives me beauty and space and peace of heart.Reverend Holly Whitcomb - United Church of Christ minister, author and retreat lover
I’ve hosted a yoga retreat here at Cedar Valley for three years and it just keeps getting better. The coziness of the accommodations makes for a special gathering of fun and friendship! The food is excellent and heartily enjoyed by all; that is a difficult thing to do with thirty women. Thanks for the delicious meals! The hiking trails are well maintained with breathtaking views. Love walking the trails. Thanks Cedar Valley!Kimberly Manthey - Yoga One
Your rates are reasonable enough that we had family come to our reunion that never did in the past. The lodge and grounds were so spacious that the kids (and parents!) could relax and enjoy themselves. Your staff treated us like royalty. The family-style meals were excellent!
The retreat had a profound impact on my life. I do not perceive God to just be in heaven but all around us. I truly felt close to him.