Cedar Community’s 400+ volunteers are truly ‘the wind beneath our wings.’ Men, women, families, teens, church groups, school groups and others age 13 and up find a variety of ways to share their time and talents with the people served at Cedar Community.
CLICK HERE to view a PDF of current VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES.
- Ministry programs, including Abiders, hospice, Stephen’s Ministry and others
- Pontoon boat captains, ‘bug’ trail vehicle and van drivers for outings
- Theme party, cookout, birthday, holiday and happy hour helpers
- Events helpers such as Fisheree, Benefit Gala, Spring Festival, Family Christmas Party, Memorial Service and more
- Ye Olde School and Heritage House Museum docents and storytellers
- Hair salon, country store and resale shop assistants, cashiers
- Spiritual and religious service assistance
- Resident game leaders, readers, visitors
- Gardening and landscape assistance
- Musical, dance, theatrical, educational or artistic program providers
- Companion assistance for outings to Brewer’s games, zoo, concerts, bowling, nature center, restaurants, county fair and other destinations
- Resident cookie and popcorn sale assistance
- Help transporting residents to theatre or rehabilitation within building
- Clerical help
- YOUR SPECIAL TALENT OR AREA OF INTEREST HERE
Whether you wish to volunteer for an hour or a day, once a year, once a month or once a week – our full-time volunteer coordinator, Bonnie Amerling, can help you make great things happen for the people we serve. We are happy to accommodate student volunteer hours or on-call requests. Call Bonnie at 262.306.4218 or email email@example.com.