Cedar Community's 400+ volunteers are inspirational and vital to the mission of Cedar Community. Adults, families, teens, church groups, school groups and others age 13 and up can find meaningful and fulfilling ways to share their time and talents with the older adults who live at Cedar Community.
Whether you wish to volunteer for an hour or a day, once a year, once a month or once a week, we can help you find the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents.
- Ministry programs, hospice and others
- Pontoon boat captains, "bug" trail vehicle and van drivers for outings
- Theme party, cookout, birthday, holiday and happy hour helpers
- Hair salon, country store and resale shop assistants, cashiers
- Spiritual and religious service assistance
- Resident game leaders, readers, visitors
- Gardening and landscape assistance
- Musical, dance, theatrical, educational or artistic program providers
- Companion assistance for outings to Brewers games, the zoo, concerts, bowling, nature center, restaurants, county fair and other destinations
- Resident cookie and popcorn sale assistance
- Help transporting residents to theatre or rehabilitation within building
- Clerical help