Embrace the Opportunities
Whether it’s a sunset walk to the picturesque shores of Elkhart Lake or a pontoon ride around scenic Big Cedar Lake, all of the life-enhancing amenities of Cedar Community’s beautiful, natural campuses are available for your enjoyment:*
*Services vary by location, but are open to all Cedar Community residents!
- Beautiful walking paths and trails
- Parks, prairies, and gazebos
- Big Cedar Lake access, including pontoon boat rides and beach house
- Spiritual offerings, chapel services for all faiths, rosary and Bible study group
- Art and sculpture exhibits
- Greenhouse and potting room
- Business Center with computers and printers
- Craft and card groups
- Community education classes
- Coffee clubs, potluck dinners, parties, and social activities
- Trips, tours, and sightseeing
- Volunteer opportunities
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- Fitness center and exercise classes
- Libraries and book clubs
- Woodworking shop, ceramics studio, lapidary, and stained glass studio (watch video below!)
- Model railroad train room
- Market Café and gift shop
- Blossoms Deli and gift shop
- Cedar Lake Pharmacy with free delivery
- Dry cleaning service
- Top of the Ridge Restaurant
Dining and Catering
Don’t feel like cooking tonight? Unexpected company visiting? The Top of the Ridge Restaurant on the Cedar Ridge Campus is available to you and your friends to meet for lunch and dinner. Savor the breathtaking views and delicious homemade food for which our restaurant is known.
Enjoy lunch and dinner at the Top of the Ridge Monday through Friday. Be sure to check out our Burger Monday menu, and don't miss one of the best Friday Fish Frys for lunch or dinner on Friday! (and yes, we do have homemade potato pancakes!!)
Enjoy coffee and a full breakfast menu at the Market Café on the Cedar Ridge Campus six days a week. Or, stop by for soup or a panini sandwich for lunch, a quick snack, or pick up milk, bread and other quick items, such as gifts or greeting cards.
Top of the Ridge catering can provide delicious, inexpensive party trays and meals for your private entertaining pleasure. We also have a private room available for your entertaining needs, along with special holiday buffets, group events and special occasion parties.
Top of the Ridge hours
|Monday - Friday (lunch and dinner)||11:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday (dinner only)||4 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
Market Café hours
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
And don't miss our Social Hours at The Bistro, a casual, relaxing way to meet new friends and gather before heading to the Top of the Ridge for dinner. See the Cedar Ridge Apartments monthly calendar for hours and days.