Join hundreds of dedicated volunteers who share their time and talents to make Cedar Community an inviting home for residents.
Cedar Community’s 300+ volunteers are inspirational and vital to our mission. Adults, families, teens, church groups, school groups, and corporations can find meaningful and fulfilling ways to share their time and talents with the older adults who live at Cedar Community.
“I have volunteered for many events throughout the campus and I love every minute of it. The friendships I have made are priceless. God had a plan and he chose this wonderful place for me.”
Donna, Two-Year Volunteer at Cedar Community
Whether you wish to volunteer for an hour or a day, once a year, once a month, or once a week, we can help you find the volunteer opportunity that makes a difference.
- Pontoon boat captains, “bug” trail vehicle, and van drivers for outings
- Theme party, cookout, holiday, and happy hour helpers
- Spiritual and religious service assistants
- Cedar Community Hospice
- Game leaders, readers, friendly visitors
- Gardening and landscape assistants
- Musical, dance, theatrical, educational, or artistic
- Companion assistants for outings
- Assist residents to activities
- Clerical help
- Cedar Treasures Resale
- Cedar Closet Resale
- Group or business volunteering opportunities
- Shopping volunteers
- And more!