Providing Compassionate Hospice Care
One of the great misconceptions of hospice is that it is a place. Hospice is not a place; it is the care and compassion a specialized team offers by reaching out to support you on your journey when you are diagnosed with a terminal illness. The Cedar Community Hospice team will help you live your life to the fullest, and help you and your family with the many questions and concerns that come at the end of life. Our hospice services team is there to provide care and compassion in your home–whether that is a private residence, an assisted living apartment, or a skilled nursing home.
“It is like night and day from our hospice experience with a different company last week. The team was on top of my dad’s priorities and was excellent with him. I called in a crisis and asked for the best. Your team has delivered. I have wept tears of relief today. Thank you. Thank you.”
-Diana (family member of a Cedar Community Hospice patient)
Your Hospice Care Team
- Our team of nurses provide specialized care in pain management and symptom control.
- Our social workers provide emotional support and help with planning and resources to meet your needs and goals.
- Our home health aides provide extra help with personal care and assistance.
- Our chaplains provide spiritual guidance and support for you and your family.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy is available as needed.
- Trained volunteers provide support and companionship.
- Music, art, pet, and massage therapy are available.
- Bereavement services help with grief and loss for family and loved ones.
Trained volunteers provide emotional support at the end of life’s journey. Learn about becoming a Cedar Community Hospice volunteer ›