Cedar Run Campus
Best-in-class memory care for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia
Featuring activities specially designed for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia, and based on each person’s individual interests and abilities. Cedar Community is here to offer the care, support, love, and dignity they deserve.
Music and art therapy
Parties and social activities
Crafts and games
Spiritual and worship offerings
Located on 160 scenic acres with rolling hills, woods, meadows, and wildlife
- Residences featuring intimate, 20-unit neighborhoods
- Charming “front porch” cottage designs promote resident familiarity and sense of home
- Each residence features private, spacious bathrooms
- Open concept design and abundant natural light
- Thoughtful, dementia friendly design enhances way-finding for residents
- Natural and secure courtyard with more than an acre of outdoor space to promote physical activity and celebrate nature
Lifestyle & Service Options
Adults 55 and better can choose from the below living options at our Cedar Run Campus. Our passionate team is here to guide and support you through all the stages and transitions of life’s journey.
Is It The Right Time For Senior Living?
Find out which living options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey!