Independent Living Plus
Live independently with the security and peace of mind that you can add on extra services when you need it.
Independent living plus offers an active and engaged lifestyle for adults 55 and better. Safely age in place, adding extra support only when you need it.
Enjoy a variety of activities and programs designed to engage your mind, body, and spirit. There are endless opportunities for you to Live More™!
- Beautiful walking paths and trails
- Pontoon boat cruises, kayaking, and fishing on Big
- Trips, tours, and sightseeing
- Volunteer opportunities
- Artisan spaces to explore your inner creativity
- Coffee clubs, potluck dinners, parties, and social activities
- Music, art, and choral groups
- Restaurant, café, and catering options
- Spiritual offerings, worship services, Rosary, and Bible study groups
- Onsite pharmacy
- Add on support services as your needs change.
- And so much more!
Adults 55 and better can embrace the benefits of independent living at Cedar Community at the following locations.
Cedar Lake Campus
Is It The Right Time For Senior Living?
Find out which living options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey!