West Bend Memory Care – The Cottages
Cedar Community offers an innovative, best-in-class memory care program for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia. The Cottages assisted living apartments in West Bend, Wisconsin, offer residents facing Alzheimer’s disease and related memory loss the care, support, and love they need to live their best lives.
Is it the right time for senior living or memory care?
Learn more about senior living and find out which options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey:
Throughout a resident’s stay in our West Bend, Wisconsin, memory care apartments, one-to-one relationships with staff members make the difference, helping to build family members’ confidence that their loved ones are in caring hands. Team members are trained and certified in dementia care. The activities at our Alzheimer’s and dementia memory care facilities are resident-driven, based on individual interests and abilities. Opportunities abound for daily rediscovery of past loves and interests, including cooking, hobbies, entertainment, pet therapy, nature, music, spirituality, and many more engaging elements. For Wisconsin memory care, choose The Cottages of Cedar Community in West Bend.
Key Features of Our West Bend, Wisconsin Memory Care
- Located on 160 acres with rolling hills, woods, meadows, and wildlife
- Residences arranged into three intimate, 20-unit neighborhoods.
- Charming “front porch” cottage designs promote resident familiarity and sense of home
- Each residence features private, European-style bathrooms to help maintain health and hygiene
- Expansive use of windows, open-concept rooms, and natural lighting
- Open corridors to enhance way-finding for residents
- All-natural courtyard setting with more than an acre of outdoor space, and no visible fencing to encourage autonomy, promote physical activity, and celebrate nature and life
- Social, spiritual, and wellness programs to promote a purposeful and fulfilling lifestyle
- Named Alzheimer’s Foundation of America Excellence in Care® Dementia Program of Distinction