New Duplex Ranch Homes for
Senior Independent Living in West Bend, Wisconsin
Introducing our beautiful new duplex ranch homes for senior independent living on the Cedar Ridge Campus in West Bend, Wisconsin! The maintenance-free homes are situated in a private setting on the north end of our 50-acre retirement community campus. There are 15 duplexes, for a total of 30 ranch homes. All of the nearly 1,700-square-foot ranch homes feature two bedrooms, a den, two and a half bathrooms, and a two-car garage. See below for floor plans.
Availability of these senior living homes started in 2020, with construction continuing. Call now for details, as the homes are filling up quickly!
Key Features of Cedar Ridge Senior Homes
- Full basement, some with partial or full exposures
- Patio or deck
- Snowplowing, lawn care, and landscaping included
- All stainless appliances
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Water, sewer, utilities, cable, and internet included
- Care-free maintenance of home and appliances
- Access to all of Cedar Ridge and Cedar Lake Campus amenities